my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My sweet boy

I do want to write about my sweet boy... although it is ironic that I got a phone call from the principal's office today about him whaling on another child. Oy. For another post, I suppose...

I've noticed lately that when we talk about someone deserving of sympathy, G often will say, "God bless her, Mom." I agree, of course, and then think, "Who talks like that? No one in our family." It must be one of his aftercare teachers. I think it's sweet, and a kind way of thinking about someone who needs sympathy. It just cracks me up... and touches my heart.

I love this kid.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

Not from church? I can't remember what your church says when talking about those who are experiencing hardships.

It is interesting regardless of where it comes from as it is a bit unusual for a child, in the time and place, to say that. Have you asked what that means, to him, to say that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home