my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Great times coming up

Tomorrow night, K and I are going to Osento. I'm so excited to introduce her to that place! I got out my tub card and it's dated 1999. 5 punches in 7 years. I'm ready to go more often!

Then, on Saturday night, we're going to go to "Jesus Camp" at the Parkway. Should be interesting and will likely be chilling also.

And next Wednesday, we'll be baking pies for Thanksgiving at K's brother's house in SJ. I love baking pies and I adore Thanksgiving.Will probably buy a turkey to roast myself on Friday in order to have leftovers. YUM. The whole deal.

And for Christmas, we're flying up to my Mom's for more than a week. I am so looking forward to it! K is joining us halfway through, and we'll spend New Year's Eve with my mom, playing card games. Yeah!

and I didn't even mention the upcoming Jury duty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home