my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I don't care; just make it stop!

I've been dealing with random itchy spots on my body for about 3 weeks now. It is driving me nuts. Yesterday, I found one spot on my belly that would actually make me twitch, the waves of itchiness were so strong.

The doc today thought it was perhaps an allergy I've developed to Tide powder. I have bought TJ's laundry detergent to use for a while and see if it helps. Agh! Just thinking about this has made it all itchy all over again.

So I'll be on constant Benadryl (which, thankfully, does not make me sleepy) and using a powerful steroid cream on the spots. I'm about to plunge into an Aveeno oatmeal bath. Anything to make it stop. I woke up at 4AM itching madly. It's driving me insane.

Just remember how susceptible I am when you entrust me with a state secret; torturing me will produce answers quite easily.

scratch scratch scratch...

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, November 18, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

I'm sorry honey. Allergy is certainly a possibility I suppose. I, of course, wonder about eczema or something more drastic - I blame my mother for thoughts like that!

 
At 4:02 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Wyatt's Mom said...

Sorry sweetie, that sucks. I have itchy boobs, does that help or is it tmi? I can never tell...

 
At 4:29 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

TMI! itchy boobs is TMI. although now i wonder, is it the nipple or the whole thing? i had a maddening nipple itch long time ago, was about to rip it off, but it went away.

SEE!? TMI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home